Mr. Timothy P. Thayer, P.E
Mr. Thayer earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from the Colorado School of Mines in Golden, Colorado. Mr. Thayer is a Licensed Professional Engineer.
As one of AKM’s Project Engineers, Mr. Thayer has experience in forensic investigation for numerous structures in the fields of Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Building Cladding, and Moisture Migration throughout the Denver Metropolitan Area.
Some of the services provided by Mr. Thayer in these areas include, however are not limited to the following:
Back to AKM Team
- Investigate, observe and provide repair recommendations for multiple structures due to damage caused by expansive soil, water, wind, fire, and/or snow
- Perform detailed evaluations, investigations, monitoring, and/or provide repair recommendations for numerous stressed structures exhibiting foundation and/or superstructural movement for multiple builders, homeowner associations, insurance carriers, property management companies, and private homeowners
- Investigate and observe numerous structures for construction defects
- Perform forensic building envelope investigations and observations at several projects to help determine the cause(s) of moisture infiltration and/or construction deficiencies
- Extensive experience providing new construction residential structural engineering and consulting services for hundreds of structures throughout the Denver Metropolitan Area
Please contact AKM if you would like to learn more about Mr. Thayer's experience.