Mr. Joshua J. Lundberg, P.E.
Mr. Lundberg earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Alaska in Fairbanks, Alaska. Mr. Lundberg is a Colorado Licensed Professional Engineer.
As one of AKM’s Project Engineers, Mr. Lundberg has over twenty years of experience in forensic investigation in the fields of Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Building Cladding, and Moisture Migration.
Some of the services provided by Mr. Lundberg in these areas include the following:
- Investigate, observe and provide repair recommendations for multiple structures due to damage caused by expansive soil, water, wind, and/or fire
- Perform forensic investigations and prepare detailed repair recommendations for structures with foundation and/or superstructural movement
- Observe and provide opinions regarding causation, and provide repair recommendations related to grading, drainage, and other civil aspects
- Act as the forensic and/or structural engineer for foundation repairs to numerous structures
- Perform detailed evaluations, investigations, monitoring, and provide detailed repair recommendations for hundreds of stressed structures exhibiting foundation and/or superstructural movement
- Perform forensic building envelope investigations at numerous projects to help determine the cause(s) of moisture infiltration and/or construction deficiencies
- Extensive experience providing structural engineering and consulting services for several hundred residential structures throughout Colorado
Please contact AKM if you would like to learn more about Mr. Lundberg's experience.